The Kodiak was our first wood insert fireplace and since that time, has consistently been a popular choice among wood insert customers. Powerful yet simple, the Kodiak lends itself perfectly to cottages and dens alike. Optionally it has five different door configurations, painted, nickel, gold, and painted with nickel or gold trim.
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.